- What is it about?
Are you looking for a training course in project management – either on the basis of commonly used standards or tailor-made to your project management standards?
STS offers both – standard courses and tailor-made courses for your company.
Tailor-made training courses are based on a company’s own project management methodology and introduce the learners to these processes and methods. Emphasis is given to the particular approach, with which projects are handled within a company.
- PM training aligned with your company’s internal project management procedures
- Pick and choose from a wide range of topics
- Use a variety of training tools – such as project simulation and e-learning courses – to best match the training needs
- Experienced trainers, available world-wide
- Target groups
- Companies that would like to train the project staff in their own methodology.
- Project managers and project team members of companies with their proper project management methodology.
Existence of an internal project management methodology
- Learning objectives
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- apply the knowledge of the company’s own project management methodology;
- use the concept and instruments in their projects;
- support the respective methodology “live” in their company.
The content consists of particular learning blocks of project management, taken from commonly used standards and/or adapted to the company's own project management procedures.
- How does it work
In topical blocks, the learners are confronted with the internal methods and their application to project management. The particular approach to project management is emphasized with the help of examples and case studies or supported by references and speakers coming from within the company.
Option: Prior to the workshop, the knowledge is acquired through an interactive e-learning course supported by a tutor.
English, German, French, other languages on demand
In-house course integrated into blended learning approach (e-learning & classroom teaching), classroom or virtual
Global training delivery possible
2 to 5 days, or according to company’s training needs.