- What is it about?
Our solutions are not limited to training only. STS also supports companies in defining their own project management methodology. Our project management experts are experienced in designing company-specific PM methodologies and processes. As certified project managers, they possess the theoretical knowledge and methodological expertise to support any company in designing a consistent and cross-divisional project management approach.
In particular, STS supports companies in enhancing their PM methodologies and processes through along the following axis:
STS supports companies in assessing the knowledge and skills of individuals (project managers or team members) or in defining an organization’s capacity in managing its projects and business operations (with the help of the OPM3 Model or other project management maturity indicators).
- Definition of KPIs:
Based on the assessment results, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are identified. The KPIs enable the company to lead the improvement process and align it to the company’s strategic objectives.
- Design of PM Processes, Templates and Tools:
Project management methodologies must be adapted to the specific needs. STS experts support the development of company specific project management processes, templates and tools.
- Implementation and Training:
In order to ensure that the desired end state is achieved, STS experts accompany the implementation process with concrete measures such as particularly designed training programs, coaching, or technical support.
- Access to a wide range of PM experts with experiences in different industries and PM standards (PMI, IPMA, PRINCE2, HERMES)
- Proven capacities in developing client specific PM methodologies and processes
- Ability to align company specific PM methodology with internal PM training
- Support the internal PM approaches with training, coaching and other means (PM Knowledge Portal, etc.)
- Customized approach, aligned with the company’s strategy
- Target groups
- Companies committed to developing a high performance organization, through tailor-made project management, integrated talent management, and strategic alignment
- Companies which intend to adapt any standard PM methodology to their specific needs and requirements
Commitment to enhancing internal PM methodology and performance
- Learning objectives
Through the consulting process, a company will have:
- identified the potential for harmonizing and enhancing internal project management procedures;
- designed PM methods and processes which are proportionate to the company’s business;
- managed a change process that leads towards a projectized organization;
- trained people on the specific PM approach;
- reached a higher maturity level with regard to internal project management.
The content of the consulting mandate will be elaborated in the Launch phase in close collaboration with people responsible for the development of the PM methodologies and based upon the needs of the client.
- How does it work
The consulting process consists of the following phases:
- Launch phase:
The consulting framework and scope will be elaborated and agreed jointly during the Launch phase;
- Evaluation/Analysis phase:
The issues are evaluated and analyzed in more detailed;
- Design phase:
Possible solutions and approaches are developed, presented to the client and discussed with the involved parties;
- Implementation phase:
STS supports the organization in implementing the defined process;
- Monitor & Review phase:
At the end of the consulting process, STS supports the organization in assessing its performance and the improvement made based on the initial diagnostic.
Throughout the consulting process, STS defines - always in close collaboration with the client - the deliverables and milestones for each phase as well as the implementation process.
The learning solutions and tools developed by STS can be integrated in support of individual and organizational capacity building.
- Launch phase:
English, French, German, other languages on demand.
On-site meeting, combined with coaching, training (classroom or e-learning) and other tools upon agreement
Global delivery possible
Based on needs and requirements