- What is it about?
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Prep Pack is the ideal tool for you if you want to prepare yourself individually for the certification exam – according to your schedule.
The Prep Pack is a web based preparation tool which consists of two parts:
- The first part is an e-learning course, of 24 hours duration, which covers all the ten knowledge areas and the five process groups of the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK® Guide. An easy way to learn - self-paced and motivated!
- The second part is the Exam Simulator X-AM - a wonderful product for the preparation of the PMP®/CAPM® exam.
During the time of preparation, you are accompanied by an experienced tutor who answers questions and supports you in the learning process.
Altogether: a great tool set for your individual preparation for the PMP®/CAPM® exam.
- Individually paced
- Interactive and endowed with numerous exercises, examples, and tests
- Available in different languages
- Supported by experienced tutor
- Target groups
- Project managers who aspire for Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification
Project management experiences according to the requirements of the Project Management Insitute (PMI)®
- Learning objectives
At the end of the training, the participants will be:
- prepared for the PMP® or CAPM® certification exam.
In line with the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK® Guide, the e-learning course and the exam simulator cover the project framework, the 5 process groups (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing) as well as the 10 Knowledge Areas (Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder).
- How does it work
With the help of the e-learning course “PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition”, the learners acquire the Project Management Institute (PMI)® specific knowledge.
The exam simulator “X-AM Project Management Professional (PMP)® / Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®” allows to practice as many time as necessary to best prepare for the exam.
English, French, Spanish
44-hour e-learning (44 PDUs or contact hours)