- What is it about?
More and more companies expect an agile certification from their software project managers. This shows that potentially a high quantity of the software projects follow an agile process model. While the traditional project management methods answer the question "what", the agile project management methods answer the question "how".
Since the 2nd semester of 2011 the Project Management Institute (PMI®) has established the PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam.
We offer the (PMI-ACP)® exam preparation as a virtual classroom solution, composed by 30 web conferences of 1 hour each, in periods of 3 times a week. Furthermore you'll receive the video cut from each web conference, access to our 800+ online exam simulation, a management Excel sheet and a JIRA Agile installation with samples.
- Your advantages
- Fully online based certification preparation divided into 30 distinct topics.
- Focus on a variety of agile project management technics
- Experienced trainer with more than 10 years of experiences in agile project management
- Exam simulator with more than 800 exam like questions
- Access to reusable management tools and JIRA Agile templates
- Practical and solution oriented
We are committed to providing you with the best possible preparation for the (PMI-ACP)® certification exam!
- Target groups
- Agile coaches and Scrum Masters
- Product owners, responsible to deliver value and represent stakeholders
- Team members who are involved in an Agile environment
To participate in the first webinar, there are no prerequisites required.
To be admitted to the certification exam, one must fulfill the following requirements:
- General Project Experience: 2000 hours (Active Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Program Management Professional (PgMP)® will satisfy this requirement)
- Agile Project Experience: 1500 hours working on agile projects in the last 3 years
Please consult the PMI® website for the latest update of the exam requirements.
- Learning objectives
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the different agile methods;
- Apply agile project management methods in own working environment;
- Adapt agile methods to your working context;
- Pass the certification exam.
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) follows industry best practice standards for the (PMI-ACP)® exam. Compared to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) there is no similar, authoritative guide for the agile frameworks or body of knowledge. For the (PMI-ACP)® exam, the PMI® announced a list of 12 books, written by various experts from the agile sphere. This collection of work covers little less than 5’500 pages.
We have analyzed, integrated and aligned the content of those 12 books, in order to create a comprehensive, usable and accessible exam preparation. We have also identified where the 12 books have opposing, conflicting, or varying views, interpretations or recommendations. The result is a comprehensive preparation for the (PMI-ACP)® exam.
- How does it work
The virtual training is organized in 16 theme lessons, covering 30 hours of web conference, including 15 minutes of exam question study. The topics are introduced by the trainer and discussed in the group.
The 1st lesson is the introduction session and is free of charge.
All the lessons are recorded and available for review afterwards. However, a presence of 75% is required for fulfilling the exam prerequisites.
30 web conferences of 1 hour each during 10 weeks
21 PDUs or contact hours
(PMI-ACP)® Handbook from PMI®
- Online introduction sessions
- 3 October 2017: register here
- to be published soon