- What is it about?
The e-Learning Course “Project Management IPMA Competences – ICB 3” is aligned to the IPMA Competences Baseline 3 which is the reference to the competence framework of the IPMA certification.
The e-Learning course covers all of the three competence areas of the ICB and is designed to give a solid introduction to project management tools, techniques, and skills.
An easy way to learn - self-paced and motivated!
During the time of preparation, you are accompanied by an experienced tutor who answers questions and supports you in the learning process.
- Individually paced
- Interactive and endowed with numerous exercises, examples, and tests
- Available in different languages
- Supported by experienced tutor
- More than 400 interactive and straight to the point exercises;
- Tests to measure how well the knowledge is acquired;
- Target groups
- Project managers who aspire for one of the four levels of the IPMA certification
Project management experiences according to the requirements of the respective level of the IPMA certification.
- Learning objectives
At the end of the training, the participants will be prepared for the IPMA certification exam.
The e-learning course build up the knowledge in the three competence areas which are the foundation of any IPMA exam. The knowledge acquired with the e-learning contents help to understand the technical, behavioral and contextual competences.
The modules cover:
- Project Framework
- Project Start
- Project Planning/Scheduling
- Procurement Management
- Project Execution / Control
- Business Skills
- You and your team
- Virtual teams
- Problem solving and negotiation
- Time and meeting management
- How does it work
With the help of the e-learning course “Project Management IPMA Competences - ICB3”, the learners acquire IPMA specific knowledge.
English, German, French
Permanent internet access
Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins
About 40 hours