- What is it about?
STS provides a collaborative online tool which allows a group of people to work together on challenges which project managers face daily.
In contrast to individual e-learning, all decisions/answers will be discussed and validated by the team. A chat or blog system allows the participants to argue in favor of their preferred option or to write an answer to a question.
The collaborative e-learning can be easily adapted to your training needs. In collaboration with you, we can create particular cases that fits training environment and/or refer to a specific project.
Contact us for further information.
- Adaptation of contents to your training needs
- Combines advantages of individual learning and seminar experiences
- Allows an individually paced learning
- Favors the exchange within a group of learners
- Focuses on the application of knowledge and the action taking of project managers
- Target groups
- Depending on the training
Depending on the training
- Learning objectives
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- apply project management related knowledge, processes, and techniques;
- cope with situations typical for project management;
- share best practices and experiences.
According to the training concept of a trainer or company
- How does it work
Each participant receives a login and can connect to PM Teamwork at any time over a web browser. The participants of one team can work asynchronously, i.e. they don’t have to be online at the same time.
At their own speed, the participants can read the case, study the related theory and answer the questions. There are different types of questions:
- Multiple choice questions: all participants individually choose one of the four answers. They, then, see votes of the other team members. The bargaining over the "right" answer starts. Finally, the answer for which the the majority of the team has voted for counts.
- Open-ended questions: the team has to submit a textual answer to the question that will be evaluated by the trainer. Every participant must contribute to the design of the answer.
English, French, German (other languages on demand)
Permanent internet access
Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins