- What is it about?
The exam simulator X-AM Project Management Professional (PMP)® / Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® allows certification candidates to prepare for the Project Management Institute (PMI)® examination in an easy and efficient way. Candidates become accustomed to the kinds of questions asked during the examination while practicing with the X-AM.
X-AM includes over a thousand of questions – with feedbacks on each question. A tracking system demonstrates the progress in course of the learning phase.
- A very motivating and efficient learning method;
- Anytime/anywhere: learners can access it from any computer or tablet whenever they want;
- User-friendly and intuitive interface;
- Available in several languages.
- Target groups
- Candidates for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
- Candidates for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exam
Knowing the content of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Learning objectives
After preparing themselves with X-AM, the participants will be able to:
- register for the PMP®/CAPM® well prepared and with a profound knowledge.
Aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), the X-AM Project Management Professional (PMP)® / Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® covers the 5 process groups as well as the 10 Knowledge Areas. Each of the over thousand questions belongs to a process group and to a knowledge area. In addition, several questions are linked to the project management framework as outlined by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
- How does it work?
X-AM is not only an exam simulator that allows certification candidates to train in real conditions, it also serves other purposes:
- Learning and reviewing: the questions are arranged according to the type of knowledge; thanks to the explanations given, they allow learners to extend their knowledge. Learners may view those questions which they found difficult several times, so as to consolidate their knowledge.
- Evaluating oneself: thanks to the scores expressed in percent, learners may estimate their level of knowledge.
- Tracking one’s progression: learners can view their results for each session and for each knowledge area; comparing those results allows them to identify the level of progression they have attained.
English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
Permanent internet access
Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins
20 hours (20 PDUs/Contact hours) for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® version and 15 for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® version.