- What is it about?
The exam simulator X-AM PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® allows certification candidates to prepare for the Project Management Institute (PMI)® examination in an easy and efficient way. Candidates become accustomed to the kinds of questions asked during the examination while practicing with the X-AM.
X-AM includes hundreds of questions – with feedbacks on each question. A tracking system demonstrates the progress in course of the learning phase.
- A very motivating and efficient learning method;
- It can be used anywhere: learners can access it from any computer or tablet;
- User-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Target groups
- Candidates for the Project Management Institute PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® certification exam.
Knowing the content of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and the Practice Standard for Scheduling - Second Edition.
- Learning objectives
After preparing themselves with X-AM, the participants will be able to:
- register for a (PMI-SP)® examination - well prepared and with a profound knowledge.
In line with the Project Management Institute (PMI)® guidance, the X-AM PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® covers the practice standard for scheduling. The more than 200 questions reflect the different areas of project scheduling.
- How does it work
X-AM is not only an exam simulator that allows certification candidates to train in real conditions, it also serves other purposes:
- Learning and reviewing: the questions are arranged according to the type of knowledge; thanks to the explanations given, they allow learners to extend their knowledge. Learners may view those questions which they found difficult several times, so as to consolidate their knowledge.
- Evaluating oneself: thanks to the scores expressed in percent, learners may estimate their level of knowledge.
- Tracking one’s progression: learners can view their results for each session and for each knowledge area; comparing those results allows them to identify the level of progression they have attained.
Permanent internet access
Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins
4 hours (equal to 4 PDU or contact hours)