- What is it about?
The exam simulator X-AM PMI-ACP® allows certification candidates to prepare for Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® of the Project Management Institute (PMI)® examination in an easy and efficient way. Candidates become accustomed to the kinds of questions asked during the examination while practicing with the X-AM.
X-AM PMI-ACP® includes over a thousand of questions – with feedbacks on each question. A tracking system demonstrates the progress in course of the learning phase.
- A very motivating and efficient learning method.
- Anytime/anywhere: learners can access it from any computer or tablet whenever they want;
- User-friendly and intuitive interface;
- Target groups
- Candidates for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification exam
Knowing the contents that is required by the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Examination Content Outline
- Learning objectives
After preparing themselves with X-AM, the participants will be able to:
- register for the PMI-ACP® well prepared and with a profound knowledge
Aligned with the Examination Content Outline for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® the X-AM PMI-ACP® covers the seven Domains and Tasks as well as Tools and Techniques and Knowledge and Skills of the standard. Each of the over thousand questions belongs to a domain and refer to Tools and Techniques.
- How does it work
XAM is not only an exam simulator that allows certification candidates to train in real conditions, it also serves other purposes:
- Learning and reviewing:the questions are arranged according to the type of knowledge; thanks to the explanations given, they allow learners to extend their knowledge. Learners may view those questions which they found difficult several times, so as to consolidate their knowledge.
- Evaluating oneself:thanks to the scores expressed in percent, learners may estimate their level of knowledge.
- Tracking one’s progression: learners can view their results for each session and for each knowledge area; comparing those results allows them to identify the level of progression they have attained.
Permanent internet access
Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins
15 hours (15 PDUs/Contact hours)