- What is it about?
The exam simulator X-AM IPMA allows certification candidates to prepare for the IPMA Level D and Level C examination in an easy and efficient way. Candidates become accustomed to the kinds of questions asked during the examination while practicing with the X-AM.
X-AM includes over 350 of questions – with feedbacks on each question. A tracking system demonstrates the progress in course of the learning phase.
- A very motivating and efficient learning method.
- It can be used anywhere: learners can access it from any computer or tablet.
- User-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Available in several languages.
- Target groups
- Candidates for the IPMA Level D certification exam
- Candidates for the IPMA Level C certification exam
Being familiar with the competence baseline of IPMA.
- Learning objectives
After preparing themselves with X-AM, the participants will be able to:
- register for a IPMA exam - well prepared and with a profound knowledge.
Aligned with the IPMA Competency Baseline 3.0, the X-AM IPMA covers the technical, behavioral and contextual competences. Each of the over 350 questions makes references to one or several competences.
- How does it work
XAM is not only an exam simulator that allows certification candidates to train in real conditions, it also serves other purposes:
- Learning and reviewing: the questions are arranged according to the type of knowledge; thanks to the explanations given, they allow learners to extend their knowledge. Learners may view those questions which they found difficult several times, so as to consolidate their knowledge.
- Evaluating oneself: thanks to the scores expressed in percent, learners may estimate their level of knowledge.
- Tracking one’s progression: learners can view their results for each session and for each knowledge area; comparing those results allows them to identify the level of progression they have attained.
English, French, German
Permanent internet access
Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins